Saturday, November 20, 2010

Proud Mama

This year both Carly and Brianna entered projects into the Reflections competition. I am so proud of both of them and impressed by what they came up with.

This is Carly's entry. It is called 'Pretty kitty' Not surprisingly Brianna wanted to make a horse. Hers was called 'A girls best friend.' It is basically a self portrait in clay of her and her horse Taffy.

She really did such a great job. She was so cute with all the details

They both received awards of excellence for their projects. I'm so darn proud of the both of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are impressive - you've got some budding artists over there! You have every right to be proud, as do the girls so please tell them congrats from us on their accomplishment.

I wanted to stop by also to thank you for your sweet and supportive comment on SuperMom Central awhile back - it really meant alot to me. I wish we bumped into eachother in the church hallways more because I miss chatting with you and hope all is well with you and your wonderful fam.

Hugs,

Lauren Horsley