Friday, May 20, 2011

Tea for ......7

I have to confess, that I really don't like Mother's day. April and May are always so busy for me and this year it has been even busier than normal. Jon is great to help me out that day, but I still always end up making dinner (sometimes brunch too) for someone. This year Mother's day was just as busy for every one else in my family too, so we decided to celebrate Mother day a week late. So just us girls went to the Grand America Hotel for tea.

I forgot my camera so I stole these for my sister in law. This is my sister, my mom, me, and a sliver of Brianna in her hat.



Miss Carly and Miss Zoe.



Me and my girls.



Our whole group. We had such a lovely time. I can't wait to do it again.


1 comment:

Rachel Banks said...

What a great idea! I love it :)