Friday, August 3, 2012

What a trip!

 Last week we took our annual trip to Yellowstone.  It is our favorite spot to vacation and somehow we end up there every year.
The best part of this year's trip is that we took my family along.

We didn't realize that we had a setting on the camera messed up so our pictures didn't turn out as great as I would have liked. 

 It's hard to get a picture of this all these kids together.

 We even had fun stopping for lunch.

 My brother, sister and me.  Somewhere there is a picture in the spot as kids.
 They are both missing their front teeth.
 The whole gang in front of the Yellowstone sign, even though you can't see it.
 A black bear just off the side of the road.  She had two cubs with her, but I couldn't get a good picture.
 I made matching pajama pants for all the kids and we tie-dyed tshirts one day.
 Our favorite spot.
 Grandma and her kids.
 A grizzly bear and her cubs.
 In the Yellowstone river, by Fishing bridge.
 On the trails around Old Faithful.
The big moment.

I'm so glad that I get to raise my kids with so many of their cousins around.  I really have a great family and I'm so glad we get along so well.

No comments: