Wednesday, June 5, 2013

San Fran


Yeah so I haven't blogged in forever, but since I'm pretty sure no one reads this anyway I guess it's not that big of a deal.  So we have been very busy around here with birthdays and the end of the school year, but recently Jon and I snuck away for the weekend in San Francisco.
 We had so much fun!  Jon had to go the the Bay area for work so we took advantage and I flew in for the weekend. I got there on a Friday morning and we were going non stop from the minute we got there.  Our hotel was right near the Wharf so we walked around and spent the first day exploring the city.
 The ship yard.
 Pier 39

 We haven't been away together for more than overnight since we had kids so this was kind of a big deal for us to go.  We loved the city.  It has such a different vibe than where we live.

 We ate great food and then decided to take a evening cruise around the bay.
 There is an art installation going on on the Bay bridge for the next few years.  Thousands of lights move and dance on the the bridge.  It was neat to see and a lovely night on the bay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean no one reads your blog? Don't be silly. I check it regularly. Glad to see your pics from SF. You and Jon deserved a weekend away - ALONE! Glad you took the time. - Misti