Friday, March 28, 2014

Moab

 a few weeks ago we had the chance to go to Moab with my family.  my brother and sister-in-law were going to run a half marathon and asked if we would watch their kids while they ran and we were more than happy to do it.

The first day we hiked to Corona Arch.  My sister was coming later that afternoon, so it was just the 4 kids.  They had so much fun on the rail road tracks.


I just liked this picture and that doesn't  happen very often with pictures of me.

It was a beautiful hike with some amazing views along the way.


We had to climb a bit to get there.


Some very crazy people repel from this arch and even swing in it.

The next morning while my brother and sister in law ran, we headed into Arches National Park.
Our first stop was balanced rock, it was very windy and chill here.

Our next stop was the Windows Arch.  the kids had a blast climbing all around.
Grandma and her kids.


Last we hiked to Landscape Arch.

We had so much fun and are so glad and grateful we got to go.
We've got such a good start, I think we will try to visit all the Utah National parks this year.

No comments: