Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Saturday fun.

We got to go to Jon's company party on Saturday. Small amusement park. The girls have been very excited for it. The pictures are not the best, but here they are.
Mommy and Carly on the Racetrack.

Daddy and Bri on the bumper boats.

Mommy and Carly on the bumper boats.


Golfing. Carly was actually pretty good at it.




Our family self portrait.
Summer is winding down, I'm pretty sad for the girls to go back to school. I'm very nervous about my responsibilities with PTA. I really don't like being the one in charge, I'm also often reluctant to ask for help with things, two things I'm going to have to do a lot of. I've actually been having anxiety attacks about it. We are having a carnival, which I'm in charge of, I know I have good people to help me, but I'm still not sure how I'm going to pull it off.
I wish summer could last a little longer.

3 comments:

stacey said...

Looks like fun. I wouldn't worry about PTA you will be great, and if you have A LOT of help you will be fine. Our PTA is in full swing I am over reflections this year and nervous about putting on an assembly for the entire school :)

Cami said...

Looks like fun! Good luck with PTA, I'm so sorry you are having anxiety attacks about it :( I think you're gonna do great though!

Rachel Banks said...

That looks like killer fun! You'll be great in the PTA. Sometimes Alison...you need to believe in yourself because you're an amazing person!