Thursday, July 17, 2008

Disclaimer

Today, as I looked over my last post I noticed all my typos and spelling errors. How embarassing. I really do know that it should be write instead of right but my brain didn't catch it. And of course you can't go back and edit yesterdays post. So I for any and all who don't already know this about me, I am a horrible speller. Thank heavens for spell checker. Several years ago I had the chance to have lunch with Nora Roberst who is, for all who don't know, the Queen of romance novels. We exchanged several emails in the process of setting it up and when I look back and those emails I'm so embarassed that I didn't use spell checker.

1 comment:

Jillo said...

TADA!!!!! Hooray for you! I am so excited. Nice job! THey really really need to get grammer check on these things. I have embarrassed myself quite a few times. ;)