Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics

I really like the Olympics. I look forward to watching them every year. I even remember watching them when I was a very little girl. My sister and I would pretend to be figure skaters. And I remember the summer before I got married Jon was working out of town and I sat and watched the Olympics with my Grandma Faye and quilted to pass the time when he was gone.

So it has been pretty fun to watch them this time around. We have had some very late nights this week. So here are a few random observations about the Olympics.

What is up with gymnasts and blue eyeshadow?

And why do gymnasts where so many of those clippy things in their hair? Couldn't they at least take the time to find a matching set and if they are going to cover their head in them could they at least match them to their leotards.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to see Michael Phelps but before the end of this. Have you seen how low he wears that swim thing?

No comments: