Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tagged.

I have been tagged by Jill, http://www.undertheoakstree.blogspot.com/. I'm supposed to tell 6 things about myself and then 6 other people. I am happy to tell 6 things about myself but I don't really know any other bloggers yet. So I can't really tag anyone.

Here are my six things

1. I meet my husband when I was 15. We were married when I was 18 and I love him more now than I ever have. I didn't know I would ever be this happy.

2. I hate housework. We finished remodeling our kitchen and I really want to keep it clean but I'm just not programed to clean as I go. And it is really a challenge for me to be tidy.

3. I'm addicted to Free cell. (like solitaire only better) I could spend an entire day happily at my computer.

4. I'm also obsessed with weddings. I love watching wedding shows. I especially love the dresses. I some day would love to be a wedding planner.

5. I gave birth to Carly naturally, but not by choice. I would love to give birth naturally again and be more aware of what is going on, and not be in such a panic. But I don't really want to be pregnant or have another child. weird I know.

6. I really like public speaking unless the public is under 12 and then I'm terrified. Groups of
children scare me.


Now as for tagging someone else, if any one reads this and wants to be tagged consider yourself tagged.

No comments: