I got this in an email and thought it looked fun.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Dec 7. It's tradition to put it up on Jon's birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down? ASAP I usually can't wait to get my house back to normal.
5. Do you like eggnog? sometimes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember anything I got. But I do remember the year our family got our first VCR.
7. Hardest person to buy for? my in-laws
8. Easiest person to buy for? The girls
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Your all going to think I'm crazy, but I hate it when people give me money. I never by myself something with it, it just ends up going for groceries for whatever. And I think it basically says I didn't care to spend the time energy or thought to go get you something.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually, I don't know if it is really considered a Christmas movie but it takes place at Christmas time.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We usually start in early November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My neighbor Tammy's peanut brittle.
16. Lights on the tree? yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh ride.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We do Christmas Eve with my brother and sister and Mom, and then open our gifts Christmas morning. It's nice to spread it out a bit.
22. Most annoying things about this time of the year? to much to do.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color. We don't really have a theme we just put them all up there.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything easy since I usually have to make it.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new chair for my sewing room.