Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MIA

Once again we are having computer issues. I have a million pictures I want to share but I'm waiting for Jon to get it fixed. We had a lovely holiday. Santa brought us a wii, and we love it. I especially love the wii fit. It is great and I think it will be a great motivator and help with my weight loss.
The last week has been a little rough. My Grandma Faye has had a rough year health wise and this last week has been touch and go. I've had some other not so fun stuff I've been dealing with.

We are planning on a quiet night tonight. We've invited Grandma over to play the wii and I think we will go to dinner at our favorite Mexican place. But it will be a happy new year spent with my family.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Rachel Banks said...

I'm sorry about your tough times. Life certainly has its roller coasters, doesn't it? Let me know if you need anything and have fun on your Wii fit. I even had a Yoga instructor talk about how hard the Yoga is on the Wii. I know I struggle with keeping my balance in that little circle :) Happy New Year!