Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I blinked

And she grew up.

Carly started 1st grade today. I can't believe my baby is so grown up and will be gone all day.

I guess I'm weird because I have been dreading my kids going back to school. We had such a fun summer and I felt like August was a blur. I need a few more weeks with them.


Her backpack is as big as her!

A goodbye hug form Sis.


She is really excited to be in school, and I'm excited for her. I have just gotten use to having her around she is my little helper and little buddy. Luckily I have to help monitor lunch all week so I will have excuses to see her.


Bri started school yesterday. She is so excited for 4th grade. She really likes the teacher she has this year and I like her too. I think it will be a great year. Fourth grade is a big deal in my opinion, it's when they go from being little kids to little people. Go look at a 3 grade class then a 4th grade and you'll know what I mean.


Brianna's best buddy Lindy.

So both my babies are in school all day now. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Oh yeah, PTA.

No comments: