Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mii Fit

For Christmas Santa brought us a Wii. and We love it. I have used it more than everyone. I was able to get a Wii fit and I think it is the greatest thing ever. I've been trying to lose weight this past year and so far it has been going really well. I've done it mostly by changing my diet, but I haven't really exercised much. In the past I've used exercising as an excuse to eat badly. So this time around I felt like I had to get my diet under control before I started exercising.
The Wii fit is the perfect motivator for me.
This is my Mii. You create your own character. Mine is a bit chubby, but I'm a bit chubby. I think she is very cute.

This is my Mii family. Notice the 2 skinny little girls.


The Wii keeps track of your weight and BMI and how much you exercise. So far I have lost 3 pounds using the Wii.
It is pretty expensive but worth every penny.

3 comments:

stacey said...

way to go!

Daley Family said...

Congrats Alison! Keep it up :)

Rachel Banks said...

I love your Mii family. I'm so happy you got this and that you're loving it. It is important to like yourself and to like what you are doing as well. Keep it up!