Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy Saturday

I have a lot going on this Saturday. First up.


I'm having an Open House. 11am-1pm


Come Check out some of the great gift items I make and sell. I'll have lots of new stuff ! If your interested in coming post a comment or send me an email and I'll be happy to let you know my address.
After my open house I'm headed to another Open House being held at The Stable Place. This is where Brianna rides at and we love it there. They are having a fund raiser to benefit some of the special programs they offer. They have Special Olympics groups, Drug and Alcohol rehab groups, and rides for kids in foster care. In addition to helping people they are helping many horses who have been rescued and now are happy at the stable place.
I was very happy to make and donate this quilt to be auctioned off as part of a silent auction with many other fun things. There will also be food and horse demonstrations, and pony cart rides.
Come see what I've been raving about and help a good cause.
Click on The Stable Place for more info.

No comments: