Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


This is the first year that the girls' costumes haven't gone together, but they are just so cute and perfect for their personalities.


Tinkerbell

The Amazing Wonder Woman


Halloween is always a very busy time. This year the girls each had several chances to wear their costumes. Friday we saw Brianna at the school's parade.

Then I helped out with her class party, Carly stayed and helped out too.

I always have my family over for dinner on Halloween this year I had the kids make little pumpkin frames.

Have you ever seen a cuter bunch of kids?

Jack was not loving the frog costume.

Atty was a super scary Dinosaur Rex.

And Zoe was a fabulous purple princess.

1 comment:

Rachel Banks said...

Fantastic pictures! I really loved Wonder Woman growing up. I'm glad she's coming back around again :)