Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Murphys Law

A few months ago we were putting the girls to bed and I commented on how it had bee quite a while since there had been a night time accident. That very night we woke up to a stinky little girl and a messy bed.
So today I have been cleaning my house I had washed the bathroom rugs the other day but hadn't put them back yet because I hadn't cleaned the bathroom. So I was talking to my friend on the phone and mentioned that I had finally cleaned the bathroom but didn't want to put the rugs down yet because as soon as I wash the rugs some one inevitably has an accident on them, and since we are having a party on Friday I want to keep things clean for a few days. So I'm sitting here thinking I should write something since I haven't posted for a while when I hear a call from upstairs. Yep, you guessed it. Someone didn't make it to the potty in time. So..... I guess I'm washing rugs again.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

Ha! That is pretty funny. You knew it would happen. =)

Cami said...

Oh man, that's a bummer! Hey, just so you know, I added you to my blog list, hehe. I didn't want you to be surprised! :)