Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Carly J



My Sweet little Carly turns 4 today! This is one of my favorite pictures of her. (Thanks Jill!)

She is such a spunky little girl and has kept us on our toes from the beginging.

We were pretty excited for Carly to join our family, and she must have been too. Even though she was two weeks early, I had been having contractions for a month and had even been to the hospital for a false alarm. So when my water broke at 6 on a Sunday evening we were happy to get the show on the road. We didn't expect things to go quite so quickly and made it to the hospital in the nick of time. Carly was born at 7:48 that evening. A half hour after we got to the hospital and less than 2 hours after my water broke. Even though I was panicked at first, once I calmed down Carly's birth, without drugs and as painful as it was, was the most amazing experience of my life.


I look pretty go for having just gone through natural childbirth.

I Cannot imagin our life without Carly. She can be tempremental and she is always getting into mischief, but when she smiles at you your heart melts and you compleatly forget that you were mad that she had squeezed out an entire tube of Desitin and used it to fingerpaint on the back of her bedroom door.

Carly is my snuggler. She is Mommy's little helper and the comedian of the family.

We love having Calry in our family.
Happy Birthday my sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Jillo said...

Happy birthday Carly! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Carly!! She IS such an adorable little girl, I loved all the pictures!

stacey said...

She is so CUTE! I don't know if I would say natural childbirth was amazing for me, but I am glad you enjoyed it :) I Love to have great memories of when my kids were born - have a good day

Rachel Banks said...

Yeah, how cute is she?