Thursday, April 22, 2010

Canyonlands


Our next stop was Canyon lands National Park.

Just one of the many little alcoves along the trails.


Mesa Arch. There are sheer cliffs on the other side of that Arch made me very nervous.


Daddy and his girls at Dead Horse Point.

Jon and I at the Colorado river.

Our family at Dead horse point.

Another little cave.


Upheaval dome. The girls were trooper, we probably hiked at least 3 miles a day between all the hikes we went on. The girls also both got their Jr. Ranger badges at both parks so we felt like the trip as even educational.

Our last hike was up Whale Rock. It's a short hike but takes you straight up and you can see everything. It was really windy.

Jon is such a great Daddy. I'm so lucky to get to go fun places with my little family. I can't wait for our next trip!

No comments: