Monday, April 26, 2010

I wish I was an Ostrich

Half of the birthdays in my little family and in my extended family occur in the first 2 weeks of May, add in Mother's day, dance recitals, PTA training, and I have got a very very busy couple of weeks. I like being a little busy, but it seems like in my life things come in waves. Either I have nothing going on or I have everything going on. I wish my busy would spread out a little bit. I know a lot of the things are unnecessary and just things I put on myself (I'm making both girls quilts for the birthdays) and I also know that I am a huge procrastinator, but some days I want to just go stick my head in the sand. I need to remind myself that I'm lucky that I don't have work thrown into that mix and that I can do so many of the extras at my kids school. But thinking about the next few weeks just makes me want to take a nap!

2 comments:

Cami said...

We finally have internet at home so now I can be better about following your blog again, I'm so excited! Looks like you HAVE been busy! Hope you guys are doing great. :)

stacey said...

That sounds like, my last week, this week and next week! When it rains it pours. I can't wait to track off :) Good luck with your crazy weeks coming up. I will be HAPPY to take a nap for you :)