Monday, January 17, 2011

A project

I decided that the cure to my winter blues was to find a project. I mentioned it to Jon and he agreed. The only problem is that post-Christmas, funds are a little low. So we decided to update our down stairs bathroom. It has been several years since we did this bathroom, and it really needed a paint job and a new look.
Here is the before picture.I really liked how I had it done up

And this is the new and improved bathroom. We did paint it though you can't really tell from the pictures. It was white before and we had some paint left from when we painted our house a few years ago, but decided we didn't like the color. It's a nice taupe now, much warmer.
I changed the butterfly babies for pictures of wildflowers that I've taken over the years on our trips. I'm really happy about how it turned out.

No comments: