Monday, December 7, 2009

He's the best, and a little Christmas fun

My husband thinks it funny that on all the blogs her looks at the wife all ways talks about how their husband is the best. Mine says that too, but the thing is, mine really is the best. I have been with my honey for 16 years now and I often wonder how I manged to find such a great guy at the age of 15. He is the best daddy to our girls and they love him so much. But he is so good to me. I can always count one him. Friday he worked all night (midnight to 5AM) and he still got up at 7 to get the girls ready and help me with something I had to to at the school for PTA. He is a good man. He is such a hard worker and everyone who meets him likes him. Best of all, he loves me. I never doubt how much he loves me, even when I am at my worst he thinks I'm beautiful and he is so patcient with my moods. I am so very lucky to have him.
Happy Birthday Honey!


Now on to a little Christmas fun.

We got our tree up.








Merry Christmas!

No comments: