Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Night at the Nutcracker

When I was little my sweet grandma , Dramy, Would take my sister and I to see the Nutcracker every Christmas. My Grandmother had been a dancer when she was young and My sister followed in her footsteps and also danced for many years and even performed in the Nutcracker many times. Going to the Ballet was a big deal, we would get all dressed up and and to this day it is one of my best and earliest memories. So when Jon mentioned he could get tickets from his work I was very excited to get the chance to take my girls.


All dressed up for girls night out. I was able to get tickets for my mom and sister and my niece, my sister-in-law and her mom.

We rode the train into the city. It was a very cold night but the girls were troopers.


The girls were very well behaved. They waited patiently for the show to start and the looks on their faces were better then the show on the stage. Brianna especially was so enthusiastic.



I had bought the girls matching dresses for Christmas and they all looked so cute. It was a wonderful evening despite the bad weather and I love spending time with the wonderful women I call family. I hope this is a tradition we can keep up.

1 comment:

Cami said...

How FUN! That is an awesome tradition, and you all look so pretty in your purple!