Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just not feeling it

I'm having a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. I don't know what is wrong with me, This year has the potential to be one of the best. Even with the extra sewing and stuff I've taken on this year I'm still not terribly stressed out. I have a strict no Christmas music till after Thanksgiving rule and usually by the time it rolls around I'm pretty happy to hear some Christmas tunes but this year they are more annoying than festive. I even had to sing at a church function tonight and still just couldn't quite feel it. We don't have our decorations up yet, we don't usually put them up till Jon's birthday which is this weekend. Hopefully that will help, But I also plan to turn on my favorite Christmas CD (Yo Yo Ma and friends) and wrap some presents. Cuz we need a little Christmas, Right this very minute. Need a little Christmas now!

No comments: