Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Atty!


Yesterday was my cute nephew Atty's 2nd Birthday.


Car's Pinata.


Yummy cupcakes!
I made him some Curious George Jammies

And some Cars Jammies


My Little Niece Zoe love the jammies she got for her birthday so much that I had to make her some more.

I made matching ones for the 3 girls.

Forgive me for waxing cheesy, But, I just love that the girls loved their jammies so much. It made me sew very happy to see them dancing around like the princesses they are in their nightgowns. I love giving people things I created. It's like a present to myself, because I had so much fun making it and now I get to watch them enjoy it. When Bri woke up this morning she didn't want to take hers off. I hope when my nieces and nephews get older they will talk about how Aunt Alison always made us the coolest jammies.

2 comments:

Daley Family said...

How cute! I wish I could make cute things like that! You have a wonderful talent.

stacey said...

okay, if you have any spare time (right) you can make my girls all matching p.j's :) they are so cute, what a fun aunt you are