Friday, November 21, 2008

To have the worries of a 6 year old

Thursday night I was awakened at 3 in the morning by Brianna crying hysterically. I ran to her room thinking she was sick, but she had just had a bad dream. So I brought her into our room to sleep the rest of the night with us. When she climbed into our bed Jon asked her what her dream was about. She said, "I dreamed that I ripped my Bell dress and mommy couldn't fix it and I couldn't wear it anymore." Jon and I just laughed.
How nice would it be if your worst nightmares were about ruined Halloween costumes.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

How would it be? Weston had a nightmare about a chocolate monster truck. It really freaked him out until Kent reminded him that he could just eat it and it would be gone. =)

Rachel Banks said...

Did you tell her that her mommy is freaking amazing and can do anything?